Last Updated On: August 17, 2017
Listed below is what information we collect when you use our websites, how long we retain it, how we protect that information, with whom we share it, and what your privacy options are.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Information You Provide To Us: Your use of the contact form(s), our product support, our blog comment feature, and demo/trial features on our website require you to provide certain personal information. This information includes email addresses, contact information, and some personal/demographic information such as your full name, profession, company name, and communication preferences.
Information We Collect: When you use our websites, we may automatically collect and store certain information about your computer or device and your activities, including:
- IP address of your computer
- Unique mobile device identifier
- Technical information about your computer or mobile device such as the type of device, the mobile device ID number, the web browser (Internet Explorer 11, etc.), other browser information (e.g., size, connection speed and connection type), and the operating system or platform (Mac, Windows XP, etc.)
- Your preferences and settings (time zone, language, etc.)
- Internet provider or mobile carrier name
- The URL of the webpage you visited before visiting our website(s)
- Information about your activity on our websites (e.g., your search queries, search results selected, clicks, pages viewed, search history, comments)
- If you are using a mobile device, your mobile device’s geographic location (specific geographic location if you’ve enabled collection of that information, or general geographic location automatically).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including:
- To verify your eligibility for our services.
- To improve the services we provide.
- To ensure our blog content is relative and timely.
- To send you communications that you have requested or that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To provide you with customer support.
- To process payments.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Net Worth Strategies Inc. pledges that all information collected on our websites will be used for internal purposes only. No information will be shared, given, or in any way distributed to any third parties, other than the minimum data needed to complete a credit card transaction.
If requested or required by government authorities, such as law enforcement officials, courts, regulators, or otherwise to comply with the law, we may be required by law to disclose any information we have about our users. We may disclose information collected about you in order to exercise or protect our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
We may transfer your personal information to a third party if we are involved in a corporate restructuring (e.g., a sale, merger, or other transfer of assets).
There are two broad categories of cookies: (1) first-party cookies, served directly by us to your computer or mobile device, and (2) third-party cookies, which are served by a third-party on our behalf. Our cookies enable us to recognize you when you visit our website and to store your preferences and settings. We use third-party cookies for functionality, performance/analytics, and social media purposes.
To control or delete cookies, change your cookie settings in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. Users can usually set their browsers to block all third-party cookies, block all cookies, or block specific cookies. Please note that if you choose to block cookies, this may interfere with certain functionality on our website. Also, if you have disabled one or more cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies before your set your disabled preference; however, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
We take the security of your personal information seriously and use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, or damage. We also limit access to personal information about you to our personnel who reasonably need access to it to provide product information or product support to you. However, because no security system can be 100% effective, we cannot completely guarantee the security of any information we may have collected from or about you.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOU INFORMATION
We retain the information we collect for as long as necessary to fulfill a business purpose or comply with a legal request.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
StockOpter.com and NetWorthStrategies.com are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). Our websites are not intended for users under the age of majority. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a person submitting information is a child, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. Through the use of these sites, you hereby represent that you are of the age of majority.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
WEBSITE: BLOG, COPYRIGHT POLICY & DCMA
NO INDIVIDUAL INVESTMENT ADVICE
Our blog, StockOpter University, does not provide individual or customized investment advice. As each person’s situation is unique, a qualified professional should always be consulted before making financial decisions.
LICENSE TO USE OUR BLOG CONTENT
We grant a limited personal use license to access, display, download, format or print portions of our blog content solely for personal non-commercial use, provided that the content has not been modified and all proprietary notices are kept intact. You may not reproduce, publish, translate, merge, sell, distribute the content, or create a derivative work of the content on any other website or as part of any educational, training or reference materials without consent.
If you would like to be granted consent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should specifically state what information you would like to use, where it is located on our site, along with how and where you intend to use it.
DCMA – COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT & THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM PRIVACY ACT
Net Worth Strategies, Inc. and StockOpter.com take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. It is our policy to remove the infringing material and notify the user that it has removed.
If you believe any materials accessible on our blog infringe upon your copyright, you may request removal of those materials by submitting written notification to the address below.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), the written notice must include the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work or material you believe to have been infringed in a sufficiently precise manner that allows us to locate the material(s)
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate and true.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Adequate contact information (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address.)
- Your physical or electronic signature.
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be valid.
To view the full “Managed Hosting Services Agreement” in the App, click on the “View Terms” link on the “My Account” page. Or, download a copy of the “Managed Hosting Services Agreement” here:
Managed Hosting Services Agreement PDF
ABOUT OUR SOURCE CODE
StockOpter.com is not a compiled program, so the source code exists on the NWSI Development machine and the Azure server. There are no specific control management tools used to manage the StockOpter.com source code. Only the NWSI development team has access to the source code, and access is granted by the head of development. All changes to the source code are tracked and approved by the development team and the head of development. We do not publish any information that did not go through an approval process. Net Worth Strategies, Inc. does a nightly backup of the source code machine, and the Azure server is a backed up weekly.
HOW TO CONTACT US
P.O. Box 8364